Just coat it and save energy!
High Reflective Coating
MIRACOOL REDUCES SURFACE TEMPERATURE OF BUILDINGS
How does solar radiation affect the surface temperature and heat flow through the roof?
When the roof surface is exposed to the sunlight, part of the solar radiation is reflected away by the surface substrate and the rest is absorbed. The absorbed solar radiation heats the roof surface, and the heated surface partially emits radiation in the far infrared part of the spectrum. The rest of the absorbed energy passes through the roofing material into the room, which increases the room temperature consequently. MIRACOOL is designed through the state-of-art technology to have very high reflectance and extremely high emission of solar radiation, and low heat conductivity in order to minimize the heat flow into the room.
We have a vast of experiences and job records with regard to High Reflective Coating i.e. MIRACOOL Series in Japan. Now, we are very pleased to introduce MIRACOOL to other countries.
- Reduction of surface temperature
- Reduce cooling load and cost of air-conditioning systems up to 40 % in hot seasons.
In a room without air-conditioning systems, the room temperature can be dropped by up to 10 degree C.
- That helps working environment and quality control of stored goods.
- Protection of surface material
- Extend the life of existing roofing materials by preventing the damages by heat.
- Reduction of thermal shock
- Reduce heat expansion of roofing materials that may cause loud noises.
- Extraordinary weathering resistance
- Reduce the maintenance cost of the buildings.
FIELD RECORD OF ROOM TEMPERATURE IN TWO WAREHOUSES. (STEEL ROOF)
There are two steel roofed warehouses located nearby. One is coated with MIRACOOL on the roof and the other is uncoated. Room temperature of coated one is only a few degrees higher than the outside air temperature. On the other hand, uncoated warehouse records over 45 ℃, which is hotter than the outside air temperature by 10℃ as shown in the graphs.
MIRACOOL (COOL WHITE) HAS EXCELLENT CHARACTERISTICS.
SOLAR REFLECTANCE: 92.2% EMISSIVITY: 99.1% (JIS R 3106-1998)
FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION, PLEASE CLICK BELOW
- Miracool catalogue (Download PDF 2MB)
- Report from Singapore
- 1.INTRODUCTION 2.LITERATURE REVIEW (Download PDF 297KB)
- 3.OBJECTIVE OF STUDY 4.RESEARCH METHODOLOGY (Download PDF 253KB)
- 5.RESULTS AND FINDINGS (Download PDF 553KB)
- 6.CONCLUSION (Download PDF 63KB)
- Use of Solar Heat-blocking Pavement Technology for Mitigation of Urban Heat
（Download PDF 382KB)
- MIRACOOL Pilot Project In Sorsogon City.In Philippines Batch download
（Download PDF 1.2MB)
- MIRACOOL Pilot Project In Sorsogon City.In Philippines Division download
THERMAL CHARACTERISTICS OF HEAT SHIELDING PAINT ”MIRACOOL”
EFFECT OF MIRACOOL (Download PDF 208KB)
- PHOTOS OF SORSOGON PILOT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL(Download PDF 236KB)
- DATA OF SORSOGON PILOT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL(Download PDF 360KB)
- PHOTOS OF BARANGAY COMMUNITY HALL AND CORE SHELTER HOUSING
(Download PDF 203KB)
- DATA OF CORE SHELTER HOUSING(Download PDF 374KB)
- PERFORMANCE REQUIRED FOR HEAT-SHIELDING PAINT
THE MOST SUITABLE LOCATION FOR “MIRACOOL” TO BE APPLIED.
BACK COVER(Download PDF 374KB)